"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, August 13, 2012

Random Pictures

This is going to be a post of several random pictures just because. I came across this little set up in the living room and it gave me a smile:

I would love to get into Landon's head one day. He has quite the imagination. I had him explain to me why the rhino was being surrounded by bugs and crayons. He said that the rhino was bad and the bugs were keeping him in his cage. Sounds good to me!

Back to school sales are always a great time to re-stock our arts and crafts supplies. I stocked up on crayons, colored pencils, markers, glue sticks, those sorts of things.  I organized Landon's desk and topped it with a couple of new coloring books and some drawing paper. Ever since, Landon has been spending much of his time coloring and drawing. I came across these pictures one night while I was picking up his room:

A snake slithering through bushes
 A giraffe eating from a tree
 A lion

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map