"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, November 10, 2008

Eagles' Youngest Fan

Last night Landon and I watched the Eagles game. To our dismay the Eagles lost, but Landon looked so adorable in his Eagles outfit that I just have to post a picture.
Nothing much has really happened this past week. Landon got up bright and early this morning...he rose before the sun. I am hoping it is just because he is teething and not a new trend he is starting. He has been really clingy the past two days. I haven't even been able to put him down on the changing table without him crying. Once he leaves my arms he starts screaming. I am so glad that Kevin is off tomorrow...my arms could use a break! Landon is now eating sweet potatoes. Kevin and I spent an evening last week peeling, steaming, pureeing, and freezing different foods for Landon. It took us about two hours, but now we have a month's worth of bananas, apples, pears, and sweet potatoes for him. I am so glad that we took the time to make his baby food. It was so cheap and easy to do and now he won't have to eat commercial baby foods that are filled with preservatives. He loves to eat the bananas and sweet potatoes. Next week we will probably start him out on apples. I sure hope Landon does not become a picky eater.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map