"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

While Amanda was sleeping

ok ok...so this blog comes from Landon.

Well so far i've played in my swing, with my teething rings and on my daddy's face. I like watching him squirm to my every move and sound, he knows mommy needed to nap. I almost got this crawling thing down, but no worries if i really want to move, all i have to do ia cry and someone will get me !!! Oh and I got my two bottom teeth coming in...mommy says they'll be the end of her...whatever that means.

I'm refusing to take a nap today, daddy is here to entertain me and he's got some dirty diapers coming his way. LOL Besides so far today i've gotten to play with all my toys, try some cake, and listen to music.

Well bye everyone, i'm thinking i should nap now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map