"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving- a Day of Double Turkeys and Sleepless Nights!

Landon's Thanksgiving outfit


This Thanksgiving was extra special this year because it was Landon's first. He couldn't eat anything other than his pureed sweet potatoes and carrots, but I was so thankful that he was there with us sitting at the table this year. I told everyone that next year Landon gets dibs on a turkey leg. It will make the cutest picture seeing his little hands picking up a turkey leg and trying to eat it! Kevin, Landon, and I headed down to Keystone early Thursday morning to do Thanksgiving dinner (lunch) with his family and then headed back up to Jacksonville for dinner with my family. This was definitely the last year pulling a double dinner. It was a lot to take Landon back and forth. I guess we'll be hosting all holiday dinners for now on so that we can escape the hassle of double dinners. All of the Thanksgiving excitement threw Landon off schedule and he woke up for a midnight feeding and did not go back to bed until 2:30 a.m. I haven't had one of those nights in months! Of course I had to be up at 3:00 a.m. for Black Friday shopping so I got no sleep. It was worth it though. I finished Landon's Christmas shopping. I can not wait for Landon to open up his presents. I am so excited for Christmas morning.
Thanksgiving picture
Getting ready for his Thanksgiving feast!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map