"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, September 14, 2009

Terrible Twos Too Soon!

For the past couple of weeks Landon has really been testing his boundaries. His favorite past time as of lately is to take anything that is on the floor and throw it into anything with a hole. He'll throw things into the toilet, the dog's water bowl, and the bathtub.

Landon put a soccer ball and a pair of flip flops into the toilet!




Landon was finally put into timeout for the first time today. Since he started crawling he has been getting into Tinkerbell's water bowl and trying to go swimming in it. He is now beginning to take the tupperware out of the cabinet and filling it up in the water bowl and dumping it all over the floor. No matter how many times I tell him "no" he continues to do it so he went into timeout. He was not happy about it, but hopefully he will soon understand that he can not dump the whole bowl of water all over the floor.


Landon pleading to get out of timeout.


Even though Landon constantly tests his limits he is still so darn cute. Whenever he knows that I am mad at him he will tilt his head to the side and flash the biggest smile. I can't stay mad at him for long. He knows how to melt my heart! Landon has also been incredibly helpful lately, even if it does mean that I have to clean up behind him. He will now take the broom and dump it into the mop bucket as I am mopping and try to mop the floors with the wet broom. Landon has also learned how to carry dishes into the kitchen and how to take things and throw them out into the trashcan when asked. He is such a good little helper. I can't wait until he can learn how to fold the laundry! Landon is also seeming to be ready to start potty training. He has been pointing to his diaper every single time he goes to the bathroom to let me know that he is going for several weeks now. I think I am about to take the plunge and start potty training him. I thought he was too young for it, but if he can tell me that he is going to the bathroom I guess it's the right time. He is growing up way too quickly.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map