"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Naptime Blues

Here is a blog that I wrote months ago. For some reason I never posted it. Better late than never! Enjoy!



Usually on the weekends I try to sneak in a nap while Kevin keeps an eye on Landon. I don't get to take naps too often because we are rarely home on the weekends, but after seeing the pictures that Kevin takes while I'm napping, I never want to nap again. Landon waits for me outside of the bedroom door until I emerge from our room. He just sits by the door waiting patiently for me to wake up.





Landon even fell asleep while waiting for me. Ok, he really just blinked, but for a second I thought he was waiting so long that he fell asleep and it broke my heart.



These pictures make me never want to take a nap again! Landon looks so sad while waiting for me. Now if he'd only learn to sleep longer, I would never need to nap again!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map