"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, March 22, 2010

Not me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not make Ramen Noodles and tell Landon that it was chicken noodle soup simply by adding chicken and carrots to the noodles. Nope, not me! I would never take such a short cut in the kitchen.

I did not have to stifle a laugh when Landon peed on Tinkerbell. Nope, not me! I would never find such a disgusting thing to be funny.

I did not allow Landon to paint all over himself rather than on paper because I thought it fueled his creativity. Nope, not me! I would never make myself have a bigger mess to clean all for the sake of having some fun and I most certainly would never encourage body painting.

I did not allow Landon to watch a show with his Aunt Jenny that is a little too old for him. As a result, Landon did not learn how to point at people while saying "ha ha." Nope, not my son. He would never learn such a thing. If he had learned such a thing, then surely I was not the one who allowed him to learn it.

I did not cry like a baby when Landon got his first hair cut. Nope, not me! I would never be one of those crazy moms who cries over every little thing that their child does and every new milestone that they cross.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map