"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not bribe Landon with a pack of fruit snacks to sit still during a diaper change. Nope, not me! I would never result to bribery to make a diaper change easier.

I did not find a diaper in the sink after asking Landon to throw it away. I always make myself crystal clear and would never forget to add the words "in the trashcan" after saying "throw it away". Nope, not me! Even if I had, I most certainly would never make this mistake a second time resulting in me having to fish a diaper out of the toilet. Nope, not me!

I did not laugh when I found Landon covered in ketchup after instructing him to take his plate to the kitchen sink. Landon would never go to the sink and then lick the remnants of ketchup off of his plate. And I most certainly would never take a second too long to check up on him and make sure that the plate made it into the sink. Even if I had taken a little too long to realize that I never heard the plate hit the sink, I would never take a picture of my Landon covered in ketchup after discovering what he had been doing. Nope, not me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map