"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer

Summer days around here can be summed up in two words: chalk & popsicles. We spend most of our days using sidewalk chalk and eating popsicles. Landon loves coloring with his chalk. He even tried to color on me and Tinkerbell!

Landon's other favorite summer time activity is eating a popsicle after a long, hot bike ride or after playing at the park. Publix recently had popsicles on sale for BOGO (buy one get one free) and I stocked up the freezer. I think we are set for at least two months with popsicles. For the past couple of months I have been placing a baking cup over Landon's popsicle stick to catch the drippings. I then discovered a popsicle holder at the store and have been in love with it ever since! It was one of the best purchases that I have made. I am no longer having to get on to Landon for trying to tear off the baking cup and having to clean up popsicle juice from the floor.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map