"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, June 21, 2010

Not Me! Monday!



Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by Mckmama. You can head over to Mckmama to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I did not forget all about my "first born" and leave Tinkerbell at my mom's house one night when we were leaving. I then, did not only remember that I had forgotten her when Landon started calling for her. Even if I had forgotten about her, I most certainly would never make this mistake twice in one week! I would never be so caught up and preoccupied with Landon and forget all about bringing Tink back home with us (twice in one week)! Nope, not me!

I did not throw caution to the wind and allow Landon to splash in the rain puddles two evenings in a row. I did not join along with him in the splashing mayhem. I also did not enjoy splashing in the puddles so much that I practically carried Landon outside the following day after the rain and ask him to jump in the puddles with me. Nope, not me! I would never be so carefree and child like at times. I also was not reminded in our puddle splashing that it is the simple things that matter most and cause the biggest smiles.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map