"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Eat Mor Chikin!


Yesterday was cow appreciation day at Chick-fil-a. Seeing as how Chick-fil-a is our home away from home, it was a no brainer that I was going to be taking Landon. They offered free meals to anyone dressed as cows. The whole point of it was to get something for free so I wanted to make costumes as cheaply as possible. I made our outfits for $1 (the cost of a larger sharpie marker because the fine tipped one was taking forever). I took an old white pillow case and cut head and arm holes into it for Landon. I then colored on spots with a black marker. For myself, I had an old white t-shirt with some holes in it that I was about to throw away. I colored spots onto the t-shirt and then wore a black tank top under it. Wherever the holes in the shirt were, the black undershirt showed through. For ears I cut out white paper and colored it with the marker. I attatched mine to a headband and made a paper headband for Landon. My mom even joined us at the last minute. We quickly colored in paper cut out spots and safety pinned them to her shirt. We were able to choose any meal off of the menu. I made sure to go at dinner time so that I could have a night off from cooking! We ate well and Landon had a blast running all over the play area.

                                                                Waiting to order
Landon loved his tail!

Mom-Mom and Landon in front of the "moo cow" as Landon calls it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map