"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Friday, June 17, 2011

Landon Defined by Photo

Landon and I just returned from a little vacation. I'll be getting a post up on that soon. In the meantime, I wanted to share one of my new favorite pictures of Landon. I've mentioned before that a local photographer met with us at a park last month. I just received the CD of photos and haven't been able to stop looking at them today. Who can blame me when I'm looking at pictures of such a cutie patootie!
I can't believe how well this picture managed to capture Landon's true personality. He's a little bit of a stinker and a lot a bit of a sweet heart. He's giving his quirky little smile that he gives when he's up to no good and at the same time comes off as completely charming. If I ever had to pick one single photo to describe Landon this one would be it. I'm not sure what it is about this picture, but it just screams "Landon" to me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map