"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Sunday, December 4, 2011

You Know You're a Mom When....

You know you're a Mom when you proudly display coffee filter flowers on the entry way table as if they were a dozen long stem roses. 
I came across this idea on a toddler craft site that I frequent. Landon is constantly making me Lego flowers and surprising me at random moments with them. I just knew he'd love painting these flowers. He had a blast and was so happy to see his final project in a vase as if they were real flowers. I think they are the best looking flowers I have ever received and as an added bonus these flowers will never wilt and die!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map