"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Breezy, Lazy Days

The weather has been amazing lately. I hate being cooped up in the house when the weather is so nice. Landon, Tink, and I go for many walks throughout the day and love the outdoors. The other day Kevin and I took Landon's bouncer outside and he jumped in that while we caught up on some reading. It was such an enjoyable afternoon. We also went to the park where Landon had a ton of fun. Kevin, Matt, and Alex played football and Landon loved watching them. He also loved playing with the football. He will be the next McNabb. I even let my guard down and allowed Landon to crawl on the grass. Everyone who knows me knows how much I hate dirt and have never allowed Landon to get dirty. I left him get down on the ground and play football with the big boys and he had a blast. I am hoping for many more of these cool, breezy days.

Too high Daddy!
Even Tink enjoyed the swings!
Landon loves the football
Playing football with the big boys
Landon tackled Daddy!
Proof that I allowed him to get dirty.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map