"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Friday, February 27, 2009

Party Ideas

I am having the hardest time trying to find decorations for Landon's birthday. I can't ever find anything that I really like. I was looking for a monkey set, but nothing is just right. I came across a Little Prince 1st birthday set last night and would like opinions on it. Leave a comment on whether you think it suits Landon or not. If we went with this set, then Party City has banners and table decorations that I could use. I would have to mix and match, but there is a picture of those below as well. I think it would all tie in together. BabiesRUs carries a 1st birthday crown that we will get him as well.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map