"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcoming Fall!

The weather has been amazing these past couple of days. Landon and I have been enjoying most of our days outside. I hate to waste such cool and breezy days indoors. The weather has been such a nice change since it had been soooo hot for far too long. Seeing how we live in Florida, I am sure it will be back up to 90 degrees shortly so we are taking full advantage of these cool days. This morning I took Landon and Tink for a walk and we wound up at the tennis court. I closed the gate to the court so that Landon and Tink could run around freely. We spent over an hour outside playing with a ball, blowing bubbles, and chasing one another around. We would have been longer, but Landon managed to get his foot stuck underneath the fence so I took him back inside so I could check him over properly. Once I made sure that his foot was ok he fell asleep. I must have tired him out. Him and Tink are both currently napping on the bed. I plan to spend the rest of the afternoon outside once Landon awakes from his nap. I am even contemplating a picnic lunch. The weather is perfect for one. I just don't know if Landon's behavior would be perfect for a picnic! I am envisioning Landon eating more dirt than his sandwich....we shall see.

The face of a boy who decided to suck on the bubble wand! Even Tinkie got in on the bubble fun!Typical Landon- getting himself caught on the net.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map