"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Quick update

It's been a little while sine my last post. Landon and I have been battling a cold for a little while now. I finally felt better yesterday, but this morning my sore throat was back with a vengeance. Poor Landon is so stuffy. As soon as I suction his nose out the stuffiness returns. It's an endless battle to keep his nose cleared out. Luckily the humidifier seems to keep him comfortable throughout the night. His nap schedules have also been a little off lately. He is currently napping in my lap. He took a nap at 10 am and woke at 11 am. He then crawled into my lap and fell back to sleep. He is still napping. I love napping with Landon. The other day we took a 4 hour nap together in bed. It was a very rare, but much needed moment.
Landon is now saying "no,no,no" while shaking his pointer finger at us if he objects to something. It's hilarious. He has been saying "Hi" and "Bye" while waving for a few months, but it has always sounded like "I". Today he actually said "Bye bye" while pronouncing the "B" sound. He still loves to read and is constantly pulling out his books and carrying them over to me so that we can have story time. Landon is going to be one smart cookie. I can't wait to see what the future holds for him. I will make sure to update later on this weekend with some new pics. Right now I am going to sign off so that I can enjoy my little cuddle bug napping on me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map