Writing the last post of all of the words that Landon can say has made me think of all of the crazy things that I have said to Landon.
Kids Moms say the darnedest things! Throughout these past 14 months I have said some things to Landon that I could have never imagined saying such as:
- "I love you even though you pee on me!"- this was during one of those middle of the night diaper changes.
- "The dishwasher is not a chair or a stepping stool"
- "Are you peeing on the floor? I hear you peeing on the floor. Why are you peeing on the floor?! Tinkie doesn't even pee on the floor!"
- "Don't share your popsicle with Tinkie!"
- "We don't shove chicken up our nose!"
- "Your toothbrush is for your teeth. It is not a broom or a hairbrush."
- "Tinkie's water bowl is not a swimming pool!"
Kevin had a couple of saying that he wanted to add as well:
- "I love you like pigs love pies!" That is one of our favorite sayings around here. We refer to a lot of children's books these days!
- "Stop hitting Daddy" Landon treats Kevin like a punching bag.
- "Landon, shake your booty!" The boy loves to dance!