"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009


The other night we took Landon to a pumpkin patch. We took him to the same one that we went to last year. It just amazed me how much Landon has grown and changed. Especially when I saw him on the same props as last year and compared the pictures. Unfortunately, Landon wanted nothing to do with pictures this year. He was too excited to stop for a single moment for a good picture. He had a blast at the pumpkin patch. He especially loved the wagon ride and a rocking horse that they had there.



Amazed by how big the pumpkin is

Trying to pick up the pumkin
Landon would never try to push a wagon filled with pumpkins and break the wheel. Nope, not my boy!
Landon loved the pumpkin carriage

Riding on the tractor
Landon even picked out his own little pumpkin.
He couldn't wait to show it to me!
I carved Landon's pumpkin last night. Of course, it is a Winnie the Pooh pumpkin. It was hard to carve with a little one pulling at my arms and legs the whole time, but overall I think that it turned out pretty well. My mom is carving a Tigger pumpkin for Landon today. I can't wait to see how that one turns out. Later on this evening we will be taking our own Tigger out trick-or-treating. I will make sure to get those pictures up as soon as possible. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map