"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cheap Entertainment

What is Landon pointing at?


*
*
*
*
*


That would be me!! Landon and I were sitting on the floor reading one afternoon. He got up and walked behind me. I continued reading thinking that he was getting another book. Boy was I wrong. Before I knew it, I had a laundry basket placed onto my head. Landon thought it was the funniest thing and kept sticking his hands through the holes in the basket. Every time I tried to take it off he would push down on it so that I couldn't move it. I was a good sport and allowed him to have a good laugh and plenty of fun at my expense!

My view of Landon for 10 minutes or so!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map