"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Landon Sayings

This week was another filled with cute Landon sayings. The cutest thing Landon said had to do with me not feeling well so he told me to take a nap. "Mommy you take nap. I play quiet with Tinkie in my room." I knew better though. Nothing good can ever come of a toddler playing quietly! At least his heart was in the right place!
Landon gave me a good laugh while we were reading books one evening. He had a concerned look on his face and said, "Mommy I can't hear my burping. Help! I can't hear it!" I'm not sure what he thought I could do about his problem. He even opened his mouth nice and wide for me to try to see his burps so that I could help his burps make sound again....only Landon!

We have also been playing a lot of hide and seek. It's one of Landon's favorite things to do. He doesn't quite understand the concept of hide and seek. He'll often say, "We play hide and seek. You count. I hide in closet." He always tells me where his hiding spot is going to be!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map