"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dance, Dance

Landon loves dancing and singing along to the radio. So much so that we have now made it a daily thing. Every morning while I'm cleaning the kitchen from breakfast I will turn on the radio. Landon comes in to join me and we dance and sing the morning/afternoon away. I'm so glad that Landon is only three and still believes that Mommy can sing like Whitney and dance like Britney! I'm sure I look and sound foolish. Especially as of lately since I've been able to have the windows open and turn off the air conditioning due to our unusually cool weather...our poor neighbors! I'll embarrass myself time and time again just to see my baby boy smile. Landon could seriously spend all day dancing with me. I forgot how much fun it could be to dance and sing like a fool. Landon allows me to find such joy in life's simplest things. Dancing to the radio with my Landon Love is definitely one of my daily highlights. It also reminds me when he was an infant. Around 10 a.m. every morning I would turn the radio on and sway back and forth while holding Landon. He would fall asleep within minutes. It was one of my favorite parts of my day back then. He'll even allow me to sway him just like I use to every now and then. He just doesn't fall asleep from it and he's much bigger these days! I encourage everyone to take a moment out of your day to turn on the radio and dance like a fool with your little ones. It really does make for enjoyable moments and lasting memories. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map