"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

You Make Me Smile

You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh, you make me smile

This boy sure can make me smile!



"Smile" by Uncle Kracker is the one song that Landon and I can sing and dance to over and over again without tiring of it. As I type this I can picture Landon singing the word "you" while pointing at me and smiling! We sure do love dancing like fools to this song!

*To hear the video you will have to pause the music player down on the bottom right of the page. I haven't been able to disable the auto start feature on the music player. One of these days I'll remember my log in information to change the way the music plays. Until then you'll just have to hit pause!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map