"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Go Eagles!

Today was the Eagles and Jaguars game. The Eagles played here in Jacksonville and I was so excited to go to the game. That was until I found out that Landon would have to be a full priced ticket. There was no way I was going to pay that much money to run up and down the stadium after Landon. We decided to stay home and watch the game. I dressed Landon up in his Eagles shirt and couldn't help to compare today's pictures to those of two years ago. Wow, has it been that long already?! I took pictures of Landon while wearing his first Eagles outfit. Him and I were the only ones home watching that game as well. I can't believe how much Landon has grown and changed. He can now even say "Go Eagles!" I love my little eagle!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map