"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Biting Search

I decided to check the blog stats to see who has been viewing the blog and how often. I like to check on those things every now and then just for the heck of it. I came across a funny finding. Someone was referred to Landon's World by searching "bite-himself on his arms" in a web search. I don't know why, but I found this to be funny. I guess Landon wasn't the only toddler to bite himself on the arms! Thankfully, this stage has been long gone. I actually forgot all about Landon having a biting stage until I saw it pop back up on here. So to the person searching for answers on how to get your child to stop biting themselves, rest assure that it will stop on its own time. Boy am I glad that I no longer have to deal with this. Once Landon was able to properly express himself through words, then he stopped biting himself on his arms.

I love being able to read through the blog and remember the little stages of Landon's life that I would have other wise forgotten about. This is going to be a great time capsule of sorts when we're older.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map