"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, October 10, 2011

Doctor Trips and Bike Rides

So it's been a while since I've been on the internet. I have a few minutes to post a quick update. Landon is doing well. He gave Kevin and I a little scare last week, but I'm happy to report that he's back to his old self running circles around me. He awoke in the middle of the night last week with a bloody nose, fever, and coughing. The bloody nose really had us freaked out. We knew it was nothing too serious because it didn't bleed too terribly bad, but with it being accompanied with a fever and cough I was a little panicked. Just to be safe we took Landon to the doctor the following morning. He was no longer coughing and only had a slight fever so all was well. The bloody nose was either from allergies or nose picking. Both are high on Landon's list so who knows what caused it. I'm sure the doctor thought we were crazy for bringing him in, but we would rather bring him and it wind up being for nothing rather than not bringing him in and miss warning signs to a potential problem. So all is now well with Landon. 

His favorite activity as of lately is to ride his bike along side mine. It's such a blast riding along side him. It's still weird not having to pull him along behind me in the bike trailer. Landon was smiling at me so much today while we were riding that he didn't see a curb or hear my warnings and his bike stopped when it hit the curb and Landon continued going. His knees and elbows are a little scraped, but after a few minutes of walking his "bad" bike he decided it was easier to just ride it home. We've had so much rain lately that it is nice to be able to get outside and go for a bike ride, even if it is just for thirty minutes or so. 

I promise soon enough I will get some more posts and pictures up.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map