"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Science Experiments

I was reading a book to Landon and in the book Spider Man and the Hulk were conducting science experiments of some sort. They mixed blue and yellow vials together to get a green potion. Landon asked if he could make some too. I wracked my mommy brain real quick and told Landon that we could in fact make green potion. I filled two cups with water. Yellow food coloring was added to one and blue food coloring to the other one. I had Landon mix the two together. 
Landon found the end result to be rather tasty. I didn't have the heart to break it to him that it was just regular water!
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map