"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Zebras!

I had an opportunity to take Landon to a preschool class at the zoo. He had a blast. The topic of the day was zebras. Landon even learned a little song that he still sings two weeks later! They couldn't fit a zebra into the classroom so they had two smaller animals for show and tell. Some African snake of some sort. I'm fuzzy on the details because I am trying to block out the image of a snake being within inches of me! Landon actually touched the snake, but I passed.

They then brought out a black and white rabbit for the kids to touch as well. Landon started sneezing afterwards so I guess there will never be any pet rabbits in our house.

I think we both liked the craft portion the best. Landon and I are always doing little art projects at home so we were equally excited to be making a bobble head zebra. 
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map