"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Changes

Last night I posted a video of Landon that I came across from when he was 2 months old. I can't believe how much he has changed. He was such a chunky monkey! Landon wasn't even moving around then. I would place him in the boppy and he would just lay there for the longest time without fussing. Now it is impossible to get him to sit still! He is always on the go. He has spent the past two days walking around with his little walking push toy. If only he could figure out how to back up with it when he runs into the walls or a piece of furniture. I have to constantly follow behind him and turn it around for him when he gets stuck. I'm sure he'll figure it out soon enough. I was going to add another video, but it took almost two hours for that last one to load and I don't have the patience to load another one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map