"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Landon is 11 months old!

11 month photo with Pooh-
Reading to Pooh

Landon is 11 months old as of yesterday. I cannot believe how quickly time is flying by. I know I say it every month, but it continues to amaze me. So far Landon has had no new milestones. He is still not walking or talking, but is getting closer every day. Today was the first day that he learned how to turn his walking toy around when he gets stuck on a piece of furniture or runs into a wall. It makes it easier on me...I don't have to continuously follow behind him. He is also wanting to walk everywhere (with our help of course). Landon has also learned to flash his adorable smile whenever we tell him no. Kevin and I just wind up laughing at him and he is no longer in trouble. We're going to have to learn to "toughen" up before he really starts getting into trouble. I take Landon's picture next to his large Pooh Bear every month, but yesterday he was wanting to stand up for the pictures. It was the hardest time that I have had taken his picture to date. I was able to get a few ok shots of him though.
If only his hand wasn't hiding his smile...
Landon had to show off that he is now taller than Pooh
The best pic he allowed me to take

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map