"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, April 13, 2009

Momma!

Landon has purposely said "Momma" three times now! On Friday he said "Momma" when he got his walking toy stuck in between the dining room chairs and he turned around and called me to help him with it. Then again on Saturday while he was crawling to me to be fed he said it. If that wasn't enough he said "Momma" this morning when he woke up crying in his crib. It was the best wake up call ever! He has been saying "Momma" and "Dada" for a little while now, but never towards Kevin or I. He was always just babbling it. It is the best feeling when he says "Momma" because he wants me. He isn't saying it too often yet, but I love hearing it when he does. Now we just have to work on him saying "Mommy" instead of "Momma", but for now I won't be picky!!

If talking isn't enough, Landon just finished walking up and down the sidewalk in his new shoes with the help of his walking toy. I took him and his toy out there and he walked around for over half an hour! He had so much fun and Tink followed along to make sure that he was ok. I'm hoping that by taking him outside to walk several times a day that he will be walking on his own by his birthday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map