"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


I had a great birthday yesterday. Landon couldn't wait to celebrate my birthday because he woke up just before 6:00 a.m. He thought my wish to sleep in was overrated! When I came out to the living room to feed Landon there was a video waiting for me to play on the computer. Kevin had made me the sweetest video chronicling our lives over the past decade. Unfortunately, I am unable to upload it to Blogger. Kevin should be fixing that soon so that I can share it with everyone. After spending the morning with Landon, my mom took us out to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.
My yummy b-day cheesecake!
We had a great time at lunch and Landon loved crawling across the table. After lunch we then made our way over to Jo-Ann Fabrics to pick up some fabric to make a chair cushion for Landon's rocking chair. I also picked up a couple of patterns to make some tops and summer dresses...now I just need a sewing machine! When we arrived back home Kevin had dinner already made and waiting for me. I was so stuffed by the end of the evening that it felt like Thanksgiving. All in all my birthday was a nice and relaxing day. I couldn't ask for a better day then to spend it with my two guys-and Tinkie too!
My b-day flowers
Landon gave me b-day kisses (the best gift all day!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map