"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Landon's 12 Month Check-up

Landon had his 12 month check up today. He is now 31 1/2 inches and 22 pounds! He has grown so much. He could only receive two of the scheduled shots because one of the shots contains egg, which he is allergic to. We have an appointment set up for an allergist next month and they will administer the other shot. That way if Landon does react to the shot then they will be able to treat him right there at the office. Landon also had to get blood work done today. I had to hold him in the chair while they took his blood...not my idea of a good time. I faint at the site of needles so holding him in the chair made me so incredibly sick, but we both made it through. Landon just recently discovered that I keep a can of snacks in his diaper bag. Last night he was sitting in his room with the opened can between his legs and an apple wheel in each hand! As I am typing here he just dumped his entire diaper bag over to get to them again. Instead of cleaning up the mess I grab the camera to catch him in the act!

Landon's face when he oinks like a pig!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map