"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


So I'm a little behind on blogging. I'm still recovering from the weekend. We had so much fun, but now I am drained! Getting online to blog was the last thing that I wanted to do. This Mother's Day was a lot of fun. Last Mother's Day I just had Landon and could barely move off of the couch. Kevin also had to work that day so I spent the day home alone with Landon and in lots of pain. This Mother's Day was so much better than last year. I felt like I earned the privilege to celebrate. Last year I was still adjusting to being a new Mommy, but this year it was a celebration of surviving the first year of Motherhood. We started the day off by going out to breakfast. Both my family and Kevin's family met up at Golden Corral and then we went back home to relax by the pool. It was really nice to be able to just sit around and relax with everyone.
Landon and Mommy- Mother's Day 2009
Heading out to the pool
Peek-a-boo...
I see you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map