"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Kevin!


I wanted to take a moment and recognize Kevin today seeing how it is his day- Happy Father's Day! Kevin is the best Daddy to Landon. With the exception of breastfeeding, there isn't one aspect of parenting that Kevin doesn't take part in. He helps with the diaper changes, bath time, story time, bedtime, and has even become very good at picking out clothing for Landon. I couldn't have chosen a better man to father children with and I am looking forward to watching Kevin and Landon's relationship grow as Landon grows. Kevin works so hard so that I am able to stay home with Landon and I just wanted to say thank you Kevin for everything that you do. Happy Father's Day- we love you! Here are some Daddy and me pictures of Kevin and Landon taken throughout the past year.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map