"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me! Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not contemplate forgoing a Not Me! post just because I was too tired to write it. Nope, not me! I always get plenty of sleep and would never be completely exhausted before 11 am!

I did not throw in the towel once again with potty training. I did not have my leg peed on three times in one day for me to call it quits for now with potty training. Nope, not me!

I did not feed Landon baked ziti two nights in a row this week just because that was all he would eat. I also did not hide spinach and squash in his baked ziti just to make myself feel better about him eating back to back. Nope, not me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map