"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, November 15, 2010

Family Thanks

Today I am thankful for family. Both old and new, near and far. I am currently surrounded by most of my family and it's been a great evening. The random get togethers are what I love most. When we're just sitting around acting silly and enjoying one another's company. I'm thankful that Landon has so much family around on a regular basis. He loves everyone and adores wrestling with his uncles like he is currently doing. I don't know what we'd do without family. Unlike friends who can walk out of your life at any given time because of something stupid, family is always there. Family loves unconditionally and takes the good with the bad. They accept your faults and don't run away when the going gets tough...at least not my family. For that I am thankful.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map