"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful for Health

Today I am thankful that nobody really reads this. That way I can skip a day of posting and nobody knows! I was feeling kind of sick yesterday and just didn't feel like posting anything. Today I am thankful that I am feeling better. There's no such thing as a paid sick day for me. Or even a stay in bed while someone else takes care of Landon day for me. I need to be in tip top shape at all times to chase after my Landon Love. If there are days where I am feeling less than perfect, then Landon somehow senses that. He takes it a little bit easier on me when I'm not feeling well and I am most definitely thankful for that.

I should give a quick Landon update. I took him to the doctor the other day for a check up and Landon now weighs 35 lbs! They didn't measure his height, but he's about 37 inches now. I'm not 100% sure on his height, but he sure is getting tall. He comes pass my belly button! He's also talking more and more these days...almost non stop. I need to get a video of him asking for more of something. It's the funniest thing. I think that may be my project for tomorrow morning. Potty training has been going rather well this weekend. That is, if Landon is bottomless. If he has a diaper on then he could care less about stopping whatever he's doing. He'll just pee in his diaper. I even tried putting underwear on him thinking that the pee going down his leg would be uncomfortable so he would have to get up and go to the bathroom. Nope. It didn't work. He just continued playing in the middle of his pee puddle. When he's butt naked there's not one single accident throughout the day. We stayed in all day Friday and he went on his potty seat 6 times. He's done it quite a number of times since too. As long as he can run around naked then potty training will be a breeze. Those darn diapers are what throws him off guard! He will pee in his diaper and then take it off. I don't know why he can't seem to stop himself beforehand like he does when he's diaper free. Hopefully after a few more days of staying inside diaper free we'll be seeing a potty trained Landon....a mom can dream right?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map