"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful for Smiles

I woke up in an amazingly good mood this morning. You know, one of those moods where nothing can bring you down. It made me think how thankful I am for what I do have. So up until Thanksgiving I will post a quick little something about what I am thankful for. Today it is easy- I am thankful for Landon. I am thankful for the way he wakes me up with kisses and tickles. I am thankful for his early morning smiles and his contagious laughter. I am thankful for every morning that starts with all of those things.

I am thankful for every morning that begins with this smile!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map