"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bedtime Thanks

Today I am thankful for Chick-fil-a and their peppermint milkshakes. Those things are amazing! It tastes like you are biting into a candy cane. Another thanks is for bed times. Landon's bed time to be precise. I love spending every waking moment with Landon, but I also look forward to his bedtime. I love snuggling up with him and reading bedtime stories. I love how silly he gets and all of the kisses he gives me in an effort to stay awake. Most of all I love the Mommy time that comes after bed time. I know everyone can relate to that. Landon's bedtime use to be a time that I dreaded. It meant that I was now all alone for the evening and completely bored. Now I am beginning to like the alone time. I catch up on some reading and do things that I don't have time to do other wise like painting my nails! I know I should use his early bed time to my advantage and get some cleaning done, but I'd rather use my "Mommy" time for selfish things. So thank you Landon for being such a good boy and going to bed on time. Mommy loves you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map