"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Crafts

We've been doing a number of Easter crafts around here lately. So far my favorite one has been constructing a foam bunny house. Landon was so excited about this one. He picked the kit out at the store and couldn't wait for us to put it together. We arrived home from the store rather late in the afternoon so I promised Landon that we would make it first thing in the morning. I should have known that Landon was going to wake up with the sun and bring the kit into my bed. He never forgets a thing! I made good on my promise and we constructed the bunny house first thing this morning. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map