"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Friday, May 4, 2012

Evenings at the Beach

We spent an evening last week doing one of my most favorite things- having a picnic dinner on the beach. I love going to the beach in the late evening because the weather is cooler and the crowds are gone.  Landon has also found a love for the water. He still won't go near a pool, but he could spend hours playing in the waves.

I am looking forward to many more of these days this summer. I'm also considering signing him up for swim lessons because he's becoming a little too confident in the water for a boy who has no idea how to hold his breath under water, let alone swim. I just don't know how I'll be able to get him into the pool for the swim lessons. The fact that Landon will run straight for the ocean as the waves come splashing over him and yet not want anything to do with the calm pool still baffles me. At least that means more beach days for us!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map