"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Landon was so cute on Mother's Day this year. The night before I told Landon that he would have to wake up and be extra good for me because the next morning would be Mother's Day. Landon remembered this and was on his best behavior all day long. Every time he got himself a juice box or bottle of water he would always bring me one as well. He did the same thing with any snack that he got during the day. He would bring them to me and say, "This is for you because it's Mommy's Day." He helped clean up and gave lots of extra kisses. He even went out and picked out a present for me (with help from my sister). He chose a necklace and he's been so proud of it. Any time I take it off he becomes offended and asks for me to put it back on. My green necklace has been worn almost every day since, whether it clashes with my outfit or not!
Landon also made me a Mother's Day poem with some assistance as well. I'm a sucker for handmade cards from him, especially those that contain his handprints.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map