"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, March 16, 2009

7th tooth

Landon got his 7th tooth in today! It's been at the surface for a few days now and broke through this morning. I couldn't be any luckier- Landon doesn't fuss once when he gets new teeth in. He has also been playing independently more and more. It allows me a few minutes to clean up behind him. This afternoon as I was cleaning up his highchair from his lunch I kept seeing him crawl underneath his jumperoo. I finally went over there to see what he was up to and Landon had collected some hangers and blocks and placed them in the corner by the couch. He also places his balls underneath of the couch- I guess for safekeeping.


This is what I kept seeing

Caught in the act!

Looking through his photo book

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map