"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Relaxing days at home


Not much has happened this weekend. We are just staying home this week and relaxing. We did enough traveling and outings last weekend to last us through this week. Although tomorrow we are heading out to the Town Center, but it's just going to be a short trip to Babies R Us for diapers. Although I am sure that we will be walking around there for most of the afternoon. Landon is steadily trying to walk. He will stick one foot out and wave it around in the air and then bring it back in. I think he is a little scared to try to take off and walk. Landon can also stand on his own, but won't. We have left his hands go while he is standing up and he will stand there for several seconds before sitting down. I think Landon just prefers the comfort of us holding him up. As I mentioned in the last post, Landon is getting another tooth in. He doesn't really cry in pain he just wants to nurse all of the time. He is definitely a comfort nurser. I am glad that I am able to soothe him in that way, but he is draining me of all of my energy. I went to bed at 8:00 p.m. last night! Just when I feel like I am too tired to do anything, Landon shoots me the biggest smile and my tiredness disappears. He is doing some of the funniest things lately too. He has learned how to fake cough and starts laughing at himself once he's done "coughing." He also growls at us too. I don't know where he got that from, but it is really cute because he even scrunches up his nose when he growls.

St. Patty's Day pic
"Cheese"
Landon looks so grown here
An ice pop makes his sore gums and teeth feel better.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map