"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Day at Hannah Park


We spent the afternoon at Hannah Park. We enjoyed a day out on the water paddle boating. Landon had so much fun on the paddle boat. He also looked incredibly cute in his life jacket. We then headed over to the beach that they have at the park. It was Landon's first time in the ocean. It was a little windy out so we just put his feet in it quickly for some pictures. He was a little hesitant at first, but I think he will be a water baby. Hannah Park is a really nice park with lots of bike trails. As soon as I get a bike with a baby seat we are going to take Landon out there for some bike riding. It will also be the site for his first camping trip when he is a little bit older. Tomorrow will be spent in St. Augustine so check back for more pictures.

Landon in his life jacket
Landon loved the boat ride!

Landon's 1st trip to the beach
Not so sure about the water

Having fun in the water with Daddy

1 comment:

Charity said...

For my blog header I use https://www.scrapblog.com/signup/signup.aspx and for my pictures I just use the program that came with my camera, and I only shoot in RAM format. Although I do have a professional quality digital camera.
Charity

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map