"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another day at the park

Today was just too nice of a day to spend it indoors. We got all of the house cleaning done first thing in the morning, including shampooing of the carpets, and then we headed to the park for the afternoon. It was the perfect afternoon for sitting out by the water. Landon loves the park. He's not yet at the age where he can do much, but he has a blast swinging in the swings. After the swings we all went and relaxed on the dock. Landon loves looking at the water. I can't wait for our trip to the beach this summer. He is going to have so much fun.
"Here's your keys back Daddy. I had a blast driving!"


Landon getting Mommy kisses out by the water




My two babies swinging together

We're not very good at the self-picture taking

Landon refused to get dressed until he finished his book!


The beginning of this week has been fairly low key. We ordered Landon's party invites only to realize that I never placed his name anywhere on them! I called the number as soon as I realized, but they can't fix them. We can't realistically re-do them because they were $50 so we'll have to make do with them the way that they are. I must have looked over the invites a million times and I never realized that I didn't put Landon's name on them. Actually, many people looked over them for me and nobody picked up on it. Oh well...you live and you learn. We also picked up Landon's birthday present because I had a 15% off coupon that was about to expire. He is going to love it. I can not wait for Landon's birthday and to see how big he will smile when he opens his gift. We placed Landon in the display one at the store and he had a blast...he didn't want to get out of it. He is going to be so excited.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map