"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Pics

Christmas has come and gone. I have finally gotten around to uploading Christmas pictures of Landon. I think I had been putting it off for so long because it was by far one of the worse Christmas' of my life. I'm just glad that Landon knew no difference between Christmas day and any other day. He did have a lot of fun opening up his gifts and I really strived to stay as positive as possible even when people were trying to ruin my day. The day was all about Landon and no matter what people were saying or doing, they were not going to ruin Christmas Day for my baby boy. I'm just glad that the last chapter of 2009 is coming to an end. I am looking forward to starting a new chapter of life come 2010. I am going to have a positive outlook and live life to the fullest for both Landon and my sake.

Landon opening up his first present

It is a Little People Farm. Landon even tried to feed the cow his cookie!


Landon working hard on unwrapping this present

It was worth the hard work- a Winnie the Pooh coloring book.

Taking a break from the gift opening to eat his cookie!

Landon got Scout! For all of you parents of a toddler, I highly recommend this toy. They have Scout for boys and Violet for girls. This toy can be customized for each child by downloading different sayings and songs off of the Leap Frog website. It even says your child's name.

Working hard to unwrap another one

It's a Winnie the Pooh book!

Landon took another break from the gift wrapping to read it.

And yet another break to play with his farm house. It took us all day long to unwrap his gifts because after one or two he would start to become overwhelmed.

Landon struggling to open this one and becoming frustrated.

Tinkie stepped in to help!

It was finally opened.

Riding on his new Power Wheels 4-wheeler. It actually only took Landon a matter of seconds to figure out how to operate it.

My very best gift of all- Landon kisses!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map