"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas PJs

Is there anything cuter than a baby with Christmas pajamas on?
Nope, I didn't think so either! Especially when there are reindeer footsies on them!

I couldn't resist putting Landon's Christmas pajamas on him. Last year Landon only wore his Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve. I didn't want them to get ruined so he only wore them that one time. This year I wanted to get good use out of them. Landon doesn't mind either. He likes playing with the little reindeers! Tinkie managed to give me a good laugh. When she saw the reindeers on Landon's feet she started to lick his feet and was checking to make sure that his feet were ok. She was even barking to get my attention. She always barks for my attention when she feels like Landon is getting into harms way. I think she thought that the reindeers were hurting Landon. After a few good licks and barks towards the reindeers she realized that Landon was ok, but continued to lay by his side all night long.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map