"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Landon Love- How I Love Thee

My last post was kind of a vent about how tough things have been with Landon lately. He really is an amazing little boy, even on the most difficult of days. I just wanted to balance out the venting post with a post compiled of all of the reasons why I love Landon. So here goes:

  • I love Landon's sweet kisses and hugs

  • I love his adorable, contagious giggles and charming smile

  • I love how open his heart is

  • I love that Landon always takes a minute to enjoy each and every blade of grass on our walks

  • I love the way his eyes light up when he discovers a new leaf or rock

  • I also love putting those leaves and rocks in my pocket because he always comes back to my pockets several hours later for them...he knows that Mommy kept them safe for him.

  • I love that he has complete trust in me

  • I love laying on the slide and gazing at the clouds, birds, and planes with him

  • I love that he has no fear and is ready to take on the world at all times

  • I love that he has his own mind, even if it does drive me nuts at times!

  • I love the way he comes running to me with outstretched arms

  • I love the way he walks up to me and kisses my leg for no apparent reason

  • I love his eagerness to learn and try new things

  • I love his innocence and how he doesn't see fault in people. He loves everyone and even kisses strange people and pets while we are out and about.
  • I just simply love Landon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map